Like all our rooms, the apartments have also been carefully restored with a keen eye for detail. The historic walls enclose the spacious living areas, each extended outdoors with a terrace. These light and airy apartments feature warm walnut fittings and all sorts of nooks & crannies, and are sure to be a delight.
In particular – our floors: our wooden floors are of oak and larch, natural stone such as biancone, marble and sandstone, allowing the most aesthetically demanding guest – not to mention allergy sufferers – to breathe in deeply! Natural building materials create a refined living area - naturally!
price list appartments
|168,00 - 198,00 €||178,00 - 220,00 €|
190,00 - 250,00 €
240,00 - 320,00 €
- There is a surcharge of €12.00 for an additional person in the apartment.
- Public holiday surcharge: € 8.00 – 12.00
- Surcharge for stays of less than 4 nights: € 8.00 to € 18.00
Each apartment has satellite TV, safe, a small, up-to-date kitchen equipped with dish washer, coffee machine etc. There is a cot as well as a children's playground and a playroom in our Torgglkeller for our young guests.
- Our peaceful garden is available for you to relax in as is the outside dining area of our Torgglkeller (direct access). There, as you wish, you can dine or sample a glass of good local wine as late as 11.30pm. If you like comfort, you can relax in your apartment between listed walls at an ancient tiled stove.
- Free access to the lido Seegarten at Lake Kaltern
- Indoor swimming pool in our hotel
- Free hire of bikes
- Optional breakfast buffet
- Free cot, diaper changing table, electric kettle
- Basket of toys in room for use during your stay
- Library for small children
- Playroom in nearby Torgglkeller
- Garden for playing and letting off steam
- Organised entertainment for children every Wednesday afternoon in July and August
Inclusive services included in room rate:
- extensive breakfast buffet
- free use of wellness pool
- free use of spa area
- bike hire for adults and children
- secure on-site underground parking
- free access to delightful 4-star bathing beach at Lake Kaltern
- beds for children of all ages
- changing mats, high chairs, kettle
We are looking forward to your visit!
The Atz Family